(Junior) Software Engineer / Data Engineer
with interest in digitalization projects
Steyr, Full-time, m/f/x
We are looking for a (Junior) Software Engineer to support us in building a development and data engineering team.
Do you enjoy programming and appreciate varied activities? You would like to develop yourself and learn more about enterprise systems and the associated data? Are you ready to take on responsibility in the future, for example as a project manager? Are digitaliation projects appealing to you? Then this job is the right one for you.
Support us in developing and implementing data-based solutions.
- You design and develop data and system integration solutions for customers.
- You are involved in various software development and digitalization projects.
- You support us significantly in the development of our new product.
- You have completed a degree (university or FH) or comparable education (HTL) in the field of computer science or are in the process of doing so.
- Databases and SQL are not foreign words to you.
- You enjoy programming and would like to be involved in the design and implementation of data-based solutions.
- Exciting projects, also in an international environment.
- Work-life balance is important to us, we enjoy our work, but we also want to offer our employees the opportunity to pursue their interests – flexible working hours ensure this.
- We encourage you to get to grips with new technologies.
- New perspectives and opportunities for further development await you in the future.
- Coffee is provided free of charge.
We are looking forward to your application. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the minimum salary for this position is € 2.556,- gross (14 times p.a.). The actual salary depends on your qualifications and experience, a willingness to overpay is given.