Consultant / Project Manager in Digitalization / PLM
Steyr, Full-time, m/w/x
We are looking for an experienced consultant or project manager who successfully leads complex digitalization projects in an international environment for our customers and already has extensive experience in the field of PLM.
You have already gained experience in larger and more complex PLM and IT projects as a project manager or sub-project manager? Do you enjoy project management, consulting and implementation and do you have a strong technical understanding? Do you enjoy working in an international environment? Then this job is the right one for you!
Become part of our team and implement the digitalization vision of our customers with us!
- Together with the customer, you will develop the digitalization strategy in the area of PLM and plan the implementation as a system architect.
- You capture the requirements from the business and translate them into IT language.
- You manage projects or sub-projects and also coordinate the individual project teams/project staff during implementation.
- You support our customers in the development of innovations.
- You already have experience with the management or in the technical conception of large PLM and IT projects and would like to develop this further.
- You like to work independently and are solution-oriented.
- You are familiar with agile approaches such as SCRUM and ideally even have experience with them.
- You are interested in the technology used in the project and want to understand the background.
- You enjoy organizing and have a high cost awareness.
- You are a communicative person and have a good command of English.
- You enjoy traveling, so you are not completely averse to business trips.
- Exciting projects, also in an international environment, are our daily job.
- Work-life-balance is important to us, we enjoy our work, but we also want to offer our employees the opportunity to pursue their interests. To support you in this, we offer the possibility of extensive home office (up to 100%).
- We support your willingness to deal with new technologies and your further education.
- We provide you with free caffee in the office.
- We offer an attractive salary system with a willingness to significantly overpay the collective agreement minimum salary.
- For this position, a salary of at least EUR 4.500,- gross / month is foreseen with appropriate qualifications.
We are looking forward to your application. Please send it to email@example.com.